*This recipe was created by @9fingersforge*
SET YOUR MOUTH TO WATER
- Brioche bun
- Chicken breast
- Plain flour 1cup
- Baking powder 1tbsp
- Lane's BBQ Sweet Heat 1/4cup
- 1 Egg
- 1 carrot julienned
- Half stick celery thinly sliced
- American cheese slice
- Sliced onion
- Lane's BBQ One Legged Chicken
- Lane's BBQ Sorta White
- Blue cheese
1. Mix 1cup Lane's BBQ Sorta White with 50grams of blue cheese - set aside.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, and Lane's BBQ Sweet Heat in a bowl, in a separate bowl whisk the egg, dip the chicken breast in the flour, then the egg, and back in the flour mix until completely covered.
3. Fry chicken breast in oil at 170c/340f until golden brown approx 8mins.
4. While the chicken is frying toast the bun and spread the Lane's BBQ Sorta White blue cheese sauce on the bun and add carrot and celery.
5. Put the now fried chicken onto the burger drizzle Lane's BBQ One Legged Chicken then add cheese, onion, and pickle
Take sweet pic's on a nice plate.